Are your speech evaluations needing a little tune-up or polishing? Do the evaluations you receive seem to be less beneficial than they use to be? Have you wondered if there is some easy-to-use tool to help in the process? If so, then it’s probably a good time to review your entire evaluation process and to see how and what tools a seasoned Evaluator uses.
Ron Musich, DTM will be presenting an Educational Seminar on effective speech evaluations on Monday December 12th during the regular West Michigan Advanced Toastmasters meeting.
During this session Ron will share the following:
- Original Speech Evaluation Outline sheet and his accompanying Detailed Speech Evaluation Guide.
- Components of an Effective and Beneficial Speech Evaluation sheet
- Summary of Evaluation Elements
- To help you put the evaluation together quickly and effectively Ron will also share his Putting the Evaluation Presentation Together instruction sheet which explains in simple steps how to do it.
- You’ll also discover the differences between a Pathway evaluation, a competition evaluation, and a Special Purpose evaluation.
Put December 12th at 7 pm on your calendar and prepare to learn new ways to put together and present effective and beneficial evaluations. Improved evaluations will benefit you, your club members, and potential members.
The WMAT meetings are hybrid so you can Zoom in or attend in person.
Below is the zoom link and physical meeting location.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 843 4224 0389 Passcode: 691747
The Heather Hills Village, 1055 Forest Hills Ave. Grand Rapids MI 49546
The meeting is from 7 to 9pm. See you there!