District 62 has partnered with Toastmost.org, a club website service based on the popular WordPress software, to help clubs modernize and make more effective use of their club websites. The district’s own website is also hosted on Toastmost.
This is the second of two workshops (see the replay of the September 20 introductory session) and will go into more detail on how to administer one of these websites and get the most out of it as a marketing and productivity tool for your club.
Topics to be covered include:
- Settings for the RSVPMaker and the RSVPMaker for Toastmasters plugins
- Tour of the TM Administration menu
- Email lists and email forwarders
- Optional plugins for additional features
- Using the Yoast plugin to optimize content for search and social media
- Changing the theme (design) of your website
- Review of agenda administration features
- Answers to your questions
RSVP deadline is past