5501 Jefferson, Midland, MI 48642
Online Location: Zoom from Anywhere
Please RSVP by filling out the form at the bottom of this page if you are planning to attend whether online or onsite.
- Check In Starts at 8:30 AM
- November 11, 2023
- Meeting Opens at 9:00 AM
- Lunch Break at 12:10-12:40 PM
- Meeting Closes at 3:30 PM
This is both an In-Person and Virtual COT/TLI for club officers. Enjoy a day full of networking and camaraderie with fellow Toastmasters.
Remember, the success of your club depends on you being trained to fulfill your officer role. Learn from club officer training sessions and gain the confidence and skills to lead your club to success this year.
Main Sessions Presentations will include
- Humorous Skits
- Special Keynote Wendy Williamson Region 6 Advisor
- Working in a Team Environment
- Building for Continued Success
- Special Interactive Club Panel Discussions
- Membership and Club Building
Officers Breakout Sessions
- Vice President of Education
- VP Membership
- VP Public Relations
- Sergeant at Arms
NOTE: When you register you will not receive the link for the meeting at that time. The day before the training, you will receive an email with a personalized Zoom link just for you.
The cost is $7 for ALL ATTENDEES whether in person or online. Please click on the payment button after filling out the RSVP form.
RSVP deadline is past