January 17, 2023
- Why Use The New ToastMost Website for Clubs?
- How Meetup.com Helps Club Membership
- Nominate New Leaders!
- You Can Still Attend Officer Training
Why Clubs Are Using The New ToastMost WordPress Website
by Anna Donahue
Anyone, Including Members, Can Use The New Website Without Logging In
- fill out the new member application and pay dues
- pay ongoing dues
- the home page shows Zoom logins and meeting locations
- guests can RSVP to the upcoming meetings
- read the blog with more info about the club
- read the role descriptions for club meetings
- check out the calendar
- read about the members who wish to make their profile public
Members Have These Abilities When Logged-In
- Fill out their profile and add their photo
- look up all members on the website with contact info
- use the emailer
- access the next meeting agenda and sign up for roles (when the agenda is emailed to each member, they can sign up for roles without logging in)
- write an article for the blog
- see member progress with all of their past accomplishments
Administrators Can Do More
- check on dues payments
- process new members
- edit the website
- See all member data
Important Things to Know
- At least one and optimally two members need to be dedicated to administration on the website.
- The new WordPress website costs $50 per year.
- The dues payment option requires a small percentage for credit card processing fees.
If your club wants to find out more, click on the link below to get the direct Toastmost link. There are several tutorials to help you through the process of creating your new website.
Meetup.com Can Help Your Club Gain Members
District 62 pays the fees for Meetup so clubs can use this service for no cost to advertise their club meetings. Watch the 10 minute video to see how Meetup works.
When you are ready to get started, contact the Public Relations Manager, Julie Gessner, to get info on what to do next: PRM@62toast.com
Now is the Time to Nominate New Leaders for 2023-24
Questions? Contact Kim Lynn at email@example.com
Check out the D62 Website HERE.
Add Your Club Special Events to the Calendar by filling out the Add an Event form under the Calendar tab.
Unsubscribe firstname.lastname@example.org from this list https://email@example.com&rmail=1
Our mailing address is:
Copyright (C) 2023 Toastmasters District 62 All rights reserved.