Last Minute Chance to Get Credit for Club Officer Training!
Google Calendar | Outlook/iCal | Show in my timezone
For club officers, the success of your clubs depends on you being trained to fulfill your role. Join us to get the skills you need for success!
- Learn from the club officer training sessions.
- Gain the confidence and skills to lead your club to success this year!
- Get Professional Leadership Training in the Main Sessions.
- Develop Successful Teams.
- Enhance Club Quality with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Establish and Support New Clubs Officers.
- This training will be on Zoom only. Attendance is required for both days to receive credit.
- NOTE: When you register you will not receive the link for the meeting at that time. The day before the training, you will receive an email with a personalized Zoom link just for you. If you hold multiple office roles, you only need to register once.
Check out the D62 Website HERE.
Add Your Club Special Events to the Calendar by filling out the Add an Event form under the Calendar tab.
Unsubscribe email@example.com from this list https://firstname.lastname@example.org&rmail=1
Our mailing address is:
2522 Grand Vista Ct NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49534
Copyright (C) 2023 Toastmasters District 62 All rights reserved.