October 10, 2023
- First Quarter Milestones
- DTMs Awarded
- New Clubs Starting
- Save the Date for COT
- Eloquents at The BluesFest
- New Club Grand Openings
- New Club Events!
- WordPress Workshop
FIRST QUARTER MILESTONES
UNITED WE SUCCEED!
- Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) Achievements
- New clubs Chartered
- New Clubs Holding Launch Meetings
- Pathways Awards
Milestones achieved since the new Toastmaster year prove that “United We Succeed” when heading toward our primary District 62 mission: We build new clubs and we support all clubs in achieving excellence.
CELEBRATING CLUBS AND MEMBERS
NEW CLUBS CHARTERED
1. Remarkable Results Toastmasters Club was chartered on 7/1/2023
- SPONSORS: Craig O’Neill and 00480290*
- MENTORS: Craig O’Neill and 00665768*
2. Fresenius Kabi Toastmasters Club is submitting paperwork
* recognizing members request for anonymity
Toastmasters Clubs in Lansing Get Into The BluesFest
Led by Eloquents Toastmasters, Lansing area clubs got a booth at the BluesFest on September 15 and 16. Members from Eloquents Toastmasters, Capital City Toastmasters and Lansing Lucidas got together to promote their clubs.
Members talked to visitors, handed out flyers and business cards, collected contact information and volunteered as MC and Bucket Brigade during the festival. Members collaborated with BluesFest organizer MICA (Michigan Institute for Contemporary Art) to raise awareness of Toastmasters clubs and enjoy the music.
Eloquents Toastmasters President Kimberly Allen organized the event and Area 5 Director Andy McCullough and Area 7 Director Aaron Sun reached out to Lansing Area clubs to facilitate the event . See more photos on the 62toast Blog
New Clubs Starting With Grand Opening Events. Join Us and Celebrate!
New Club Events Happening Soon
Grand Haven Tri-Club Open House – Oct. 11 6:30-8:30 pm
Odd Side Ales at 41 Washington Ave, Grand Haven
New Workshop: WordPress ToastMost Website and Agenda Administration
Check out the D62 Website HERE.
- Published by Toastmasters District 62
- Kimberly lynn: Club Growth Director
- Julie Gessner: Public Relations Manager
- Anna Donahue: Web Administrator/ Publisher
- Robin Kaczanowski: Editor
- Liz Reynolds: Graphic Design
Unsubscribe firstname.lastname@example.org from this list https://email@example.com&rmail=1
Our mailing address is:
2522 Grand Vista Ct NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49534
Copyright (C) 2023 Toastmasters District 62 All rights reserved.