November 22, 2023
- Club Events: New on Find a Club
- Thanksgiving Blessings
Advertise Your Club Events on Toastmasters International Website! “Find A Club”
From The Club Quality and Member Support Team
Hosting a club event, such as a Speak-a-thon, open house, or speech contest is an invigorating way to shake up the normal meeting flow for your members. These events are also engaging for guests to your club to see what the spirit of Toastmasters is all about.
A recent update to toastmasters.org gives the option to enable Find a Club users to see when your club has scheduled one of the above events! Take advantage of this tool to share your club’s events with more people and encourage their attendance. Here’s how:
- In Club Central, select the “Club Events” tile.
- Under the “Add New Event” tab, click the “Add Event” button.
- Uncover seven tips on attending a bilingual meeting.
- Follow directions to enter details about your upcoming event and select “Yes” at the bottom of the form to show this event on your club details page, accessed through Find a Club. Remember to click the “Save” button!
Your club event will soon populate when your club appears on a Find a Club search. In the meantime, keep track of all your club’s scheduled and completed events under the “Scheduled Events” tab of the Club Events page. This is also where you can make edits to details for upcoming events.
Unsubscribe email@example.com from this list https://firstname.lastname@example.org&rmail=1
Our mailing address is:
2522 Grand Vista Ct NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49534
Copyright (C) 2023 Toastmasters District 62 All rights reserved.