December 6, 2022
- The Very Last Chance to Attend COT!
- Speech Evaluation Event Dec. 12
- Attention VPPRs and Anyone Interested in Marketing
- Advertise Your Club Events
Yes, this is the very last Club Officer Training (COT) for District 62!
Sign up to attend and get credit for your club. Each club needs 4 officer positions to attend both sessions on Dec. 6 & 8. If one person holds 2 officer positions, your club will receive 2 credits for that person.
W Division Advanced club is giving a Professional Evaluation Seminar on December 12th
Are your speech evaluations needing a little tune-up or polishing? Do the evaluations you receive seem to be less beneficial than they use to be? Have you wondered if there is some easy-to-use tool to help in the process? If so, then it’s probably a good time to review your entire evaluation process and to see how and what tools a seasoned Evaluator uses.
Ron Musich, DTM
Ron Musich, DTM will be presenting an Educational Seminar on effective speech evaluations on Monday December 12th during the regular West Michigan Advanced Toastmasters meeting.
During this session Ron will share the following:
- Original Speech Evaluation Outline sheet and his accompanying Detailed Speech Evaluation Guide.
- Components of an Effective and Beneficial Speech Evaluation sheet
- Summary of Evaluation Elements
- To help you put the evaluation together quickly and effectively Ron will also share his Putting the Evaluation Presentation Together instruction sheet which explains in simple steps how to do it.
- You’ll also discover the differences between a Pathway evaluation, a competition evaluation, and a Special Purpose evaluation.
Put December 12th at 7 pm on your calendar and prepare to learn new ways to put together and present effective and beneficial evaluations. Improved evaluations will benefit you, your club members, and potential members.
The WMAT meetings are hybrid so you can Zoom in or attend in person.
Below is the zoom link and physical meeting location.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 843 4224 0389 Passcode: 691747
The Heather Hills Village, 1055 Forest Hills Ave. Grand Rapids MI 49546
The meeting is from 7 to 9pm. See you there!
Attention VPPRs and Anyone Interested in Learning More about Public Relations, Marketing and Promotion!
ADVERTISE YOUR CLUB EVENTS
Are you planning an Open House or a special event?
Send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and add it to the District Website Calendar: https://62toast.com/add-an-event/
Unsubscribe email@example.com from this list https://firstname.lastname@example.org&rmail=1
Our mailing address is:
2522 Grand Vista Ct NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49534
Copyright (C) 2023 Toastmasters District 62 All rights reserved.