It takes an incredible number of leaders to plan the annual District Conference. Each position is integral to the success of the conference and each Toastmaster can receive important credit towards Pathways and DTM awards. Your dedication and hard work will be rewarded!
SAVE THE DATE!
April 29 – 30
Congratulations to these Toastmasters who have volunteered to help:
- Candidates Showcase Chair: Lisa Waalkes
- Conference Co-Chair: James Lemke
- Conference Co-Chair: Barb Sheren
- Contest Chair: Lavon Compton
- Credentials Chair: Steve Larsen
- Directors Reception Chair: Laura St. Louis
- DTM Ceremony Chair: Carole Prahinski
- Education Chair: Bruce Racalla
- Entertainment Chair: Sherry Campbell
- Finance Chair: Amy Moored
- First Timers Chair: Jordan Hubert
- Fundraising Chair: Joanie Thomas
- Hospitality Chair: Robin Kaczanowski
- Outreach Chair: Kyle Bross
- Publicity Chair: Lock Lyon
- Registration Chair: Kelly Stetser
- Sergeant at Arms: Curt Mencer
- Zoom Chair: Nyrhe Royal
It’s not too late! You can help by joining one of the committees listed above.
Contact James or Barb to get more information about the conference.
2 thoughts on “TOASTMASTERS CONFERENCE 2022”
Okay. April 29, 30. Where? Schedule, please?
The 2022 Annual Conference will be ONLINE only this year. More details will be posted soon. For now, Save The Dates of Friday, April 29 after 5:00 PM and all day on Saturday, April 30.